Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Get started on healing endometriosis naturally!

Welcome to my website where I've collected the best of the research I've found on healing endo naturally.

My name is Jenny and you can read my endometriosis story by clicking the tab above. The short story is that I began experiencing endometriosis pain at the age of 11. After being at Stage IV for many years, surgeries, pain pills, hysterectomy, and lots of misery, I finally discovered how to help heal and manage  endometriosis naturally. I'm excited to share that with you.

While I've posted lots of information as I continue to research, the best information is through the tabs at the top of this page. They are loaded with what you need to know to heal naturally and manage pain! They are full of tips, supplements, and resources. So start there.
  1. Heal your gut (do this by using Sovereign Laboratories colostrum found here www.sovereignlaboratories.com, on Amazon, or through a provider).
  2. Get candida in balance. 
  3. Feed your body the minerals, herbs, and nutrients that it needs in order to be a healing machine. 
  4. Heal emotional issues. 
  5. Deal with stress in a healthy way. 
  6. Bring your whole body into balance with supplements (thyroid, adrenals, organ function, and lymphatic system).
  7.  Move your body daily because it promotes healing when you have good circulation and lymphatic movement. 
  8. Deal with any underlying health issues that are preventing your body from healing. 
  9. Strengthen your immune system.
  10. Bring your hormones into balance through Bioidentical Hormone Therapy (there are many Nurse Practitioners who do this). 

No comments:

Post a Comment